Women Owned Small Business Certification (WOSB)
The United States Government is not only the single largest purchaser of goods and services in the country, it is required to offer a percentage of their contracts to small businesses owned by women. This is great news for you if you’re a female entrepreneur!
The U.S. Government has built an entire program around creating opportunities for women entrepreneurs. It is designed to make certain that women owned small businesses thrive and win federal contracts in order to continue their success!
Once you obtain your certification and CAGE code as a Woman Owned Small Business, you will immediately have access to millions of dollars in opportunities earmarked and waiting to be issued to businesses just like yours!
If you’re a woman who is a veteran, or socially or economically disadvantaged, we also help with veteran owned business and 8a business certifications.
Why Would You Want To Be WOSB/WBE Certified?
The question rather should be why would you not want to be WOSB/WBE certified? Many people besides the federal government trust and prefer to do business with certified businesses, so you are missing an opportunity to grow your business without having your WOSB/WBE Certification.
In addition, the federal government is required to spend 23 of its contracting on small businesses. In 2014, 23 of the contracting budget was $271 BILLION dollars. If your business qualifies for a WOSB/WBE certification, you can benefit with an additional 5 on top of that. That’s an additional $59 BILLION in contract money that is set aside for businesses just like yours to take advantage of the incredible opportunity to see your business reach new heights that you never dreamed were possible!
Every year, not all of the money set aside to be awarded to WOSB/WBE is claimed, so the opportunity awaits you. What are you waiting for? Call our team of experienced Registration Specialists to help you obtain your certification(s) today so that you do not miss out on the potential for your business to capitalize on the contracts waiting to be granted! We look forward to hearing from you and helping to make your dreams come true.
How Does Your Business Qualify?
Obtaining a certification seems as though it should be an easy task. After all, claiming you are a woman owned small business can’t be that difficult to prove, can it?
Yes, it can, and unfortunately, it’s not as easy as it appears. In order to make sure that real women owned business are receiving this money, the government asks for a lot of information which must be submitted correctly in order to certify you. All of this equals time – time you could have spent acquiring other jobs and clients to serve.
Woman Owned Small Business – Requirements
- At least 51% directly owned by women and who are U.S. citizens.
- The woman must manage day-to-day operations.
- Your business must be a small business for its primary NAICS code.
Your Certification Options:
- You can do it yourself, which is absolutely free! However, when you start this journey by yourself, please understand you’re putting yourself up against the infinite mazes and hoops that encompass the bureaucratic world. Many businesses who try to register themselves without assistance lose out on getting certified, because certification is a full-time job in and of itself. It is a tedious, lengthy, and frustrating process that is extremely easy to miss something and then the whole certification is delayed indefinitely.
- You hire professionals to take care of it for you. This is where our team of professionals who have over 15 years of experience helping small businesses obtain their certifications can help you achieve your credentials too. We know how to get certifications done quickly and correctly the first time. We will work with you to discuss the requirements in greater detail, and gather the information necessary to complete your certification and registration quickly and accurately. We will keep you up to date throughout the process, and are available to answer any questions you may have any time.
EDWOSB Certification Program:
The criteria was established by the U.S. Small Business Administration, as set forth in 13 C.F.R. Part 127. Certification can result in a marketing opportunity for your business to develop supplier relationships with larger companies and the public sector. Certification also enables contractors to identify, quantify and report the extent to which they utilize woman-owned and controlled businesses as suppliers.
In order to be certified, the woman business owner must be:
the Chief Executive Officer or equivalent position; be a U.S. citizen; and be active in the daily management in addition to the following:
A woman or women own(s) one of the following:
- 100% of the assets of a sole proprietorship,
- at least 51.0% of each of the classes of voting stock and 51.0% of the aggregate of all stock outstanding determined by the percentage that would be distributed to the woman if the corporation was liquidated; or
at least 51.0% of the membership interests in a limited liability company.
A woman or women actively participates in the management of and controls one of the following:
- 100% of the control of a sole proprietorship;
- Female(s) control the Board of Directors (may appoint, meet independently, etc.);
- A woman or women is the sole manager, able to appoint unconditionally the majority of managers of a manager managed LLC or has 51.0% control of a member managed LLC;
- Holds the highest office in the company.
- Meets the SBA standards for a small business (number of employees and/or gross sales) for appropriate NAICS codes. The SBA size standards by industry can be found on the SBA website:
Business type must be in underrepresented or substantially underrepresented NAICS Codes for women owned companies as listed by SBA. The list of NAICS codes can be found at the SBA website: http://www.sba.gov/sites/default/ les/ les/gc_wosb_naics_grids.pdf.
If your business meets these basic criteria, please proceed with the completion of this order. If your business does not meet these basic criteria, it is ineligible for Certification as a Woman-Owned and controlled small business or Economically Disadvantaged woman owned and controlled small business, and you should not order this service until such time as the criteria can be met.
Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. will facilitate the Verification of Documents. Client is responsible for mailing in their prepared documents along with the certification processing fee (pricing can vary depending on the size/earnings of your company $395-$1295). If a site visit is required by a certifier, they will bill you directly for this service as a separate fee. There will be no additional charges from Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. for the preparation of your application and documentation.
If you have questions on any aspect of our EDWOSB Certification process, please call to speak with an Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. Certification specialist at 866-314-9004.
Veteran Owned Small Business Registration (VETBIZ)
(SAM.gov is FREE) all our services are discounted for our verteran - owned businesses who qualify for these programs)
The Federal Government is the single largest purchaser of goods and services in the world, and they are required to contract out a lot of work. That is great news for you, if you are a Veteran or Service-Disabled Veteran who Owns a Small Business because the government is REQUIRED to offer a percentage of their needed contract opportunities to you. The U.S. Federal Government has constructed an entire program to provide Veterans and Service-Disabled Veteran entrepreneurs ways to gain more business in order for them to reach their optimum success and continue to thrive. Once you have earned your Veteran or Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Concern Program Certification, you will immediately will have access to billions of dollars of contract opportunities to bid on and win!
The Veteran Owned Small Business and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Concern Program (SDVOSBC) requires a business owner to prove control and ownership. In order to be considered for SDVOSBC certification, your business must meet the following specifications to be considered eligible for the program:
- Must have a service-connected disability that has been determined by the Department of Veteran Affairs or the Department of Defense.
- Must be considered a small business under the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code assigned to procurement.
- The Service-Disabled Veteran must own at least 51% of the small business, control and manage daily operations, and hold the highest officer position in their business.
The Veterans Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development Act was established in 1999. The goal of this act is to generate approximately $15 billion of all primary and subcontracting government contracting money for Veterans and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses (SDVOB).
The purpose behind establishing the Veterans Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development Act is defined in the list below:
- Eliminating Veteran homelessness.
- Enabling 21st Century benefits for delivery and services.
- Automating GI Bill benefits.
- Creating Virtual Lifetime Electronic Records.
- Improving the state of the Veterans’ mental health.
- Building Veterans Relationship Management capability to enable convenient, as well as seamless interactions.
- Designing a Veteran-Centric health care model to help Veterans navigate the health care delivery system and receive the necessary coordinated care that they need to sustain their optimal health.
- Enhancing the Veteran experience and access to health care.
- Ensuring preparedness to meet emergent national needs.
- Developing capabilities and enabling systems to drive performance and outcomes.
- Establishing strong U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) management infrastructure and integrated operating model.
- Transforming human capital management.
- Performing research and development to enhance the long-term health and well-being of Veterans.
- Optimizing the utilization of VA’s Capital portfolio by implementing and executing the Strategic Capital Investment Planning (SCIP) process.
- Improving their quality of health care while reducing the cost.
- Transforming health care delivery through health informatics.
HOW DO YOU QUALIFY?
You must be able to supply all of the necessary documentation top prove that you are indeed a Veteran and/or Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. The Federal Government goes to great lengths to ensure that the contract jobs are truly going to real veterans or service-disabled veterans. The certification can certainly be completed by you; however it is extremely tedious and time-consuming and every line on each necessary form to be submitted must be completed accurately, or your certification will be delayed and placed back in the regular circulation of applications for certification to be reviewed again at a later undetermined date. In other words, your application goes to the bottom of the stack, until the information is submitted again and can make its way back to the top for review to obtain your certification.
Here are the main requirements that are necessary for the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Certification:
- At least 51% directly owned by a service-disabled veteran.
- The service-disabled veteran must manage the day-to-day operations for the business.
- You must have a Department of Defense Form 214.
(SAM.gov is FREE) all our services are discounted for our verteran - owned businesses who qualify for these programs)
How Would a SDVOSB Certification help your business today? You have served your country and now it’s time for you to start the business you have always dreamed of having for yourself. In 2003, congress passed the Veterans Benefits Act, and a section of this act was established to allow federal contracting officers to place restrictions on competitive businesses seeking federal contracts, in order to provide Veteran Owned Businesses top priority. If you are a veteran, be sure your business has its SDVOSB Certification in place today, to make certain you are taking advantage of every opportunity available for your business. Our Registration Specialists are available to assist you with this registration process to ensure your business takes advantage of the opportunities awaiting you.
WHY WOULD YOU WANT AN 8(A) CERTIFICATION?
The federal government is required to spend 23% of its contracting on small businesses. In 2014, 23% of the contracting budget was $271 BILLION dollars. If you qualify for the 8(a) certification, you’re entitled to an additional 5% on top of that. That’s an additional $59 BILLION. The sad thing is that last year only 2% of money set aside for 8(a) businesses was awarded, so there’s lots left over to claim. Not only does an 8(a) certification entitle you to an additional $59 billion, it also can help grow your business privately. Many people like to give their business to small businesses as this promotes growth within the community. Being government certified proves this and can help you grow privately too.
The Federal Government needs to contract out a lot of its work. In fact, the U.S. Government is the single largest purchaser of services and goods in the world! The government is required to offer some of these opportunities to small business, and a percentage of that is REQUIRED to go to small businesses that are located in Historically Underutilized Business Zones, or HUBZones.
HOW DO YOU QUALIFY?
It sounds pretty easy- you just have to prove that you’re a small business located in a HUBZone. Unfortunately, it’s not as easy as it sounds. In order to make sure that HUBZone business are receiving this money, the government asks for a lot of information which must be submitted correctly in order to certify you. All of this equals time – time you could have spent elsewhere.
Main HUBZone requirements
- Principal office is located in a HUBZone
- 35% of employees live in a HUBZone
- Your business must be a small business for its primary NAICS code
GSA Expeditor Package
GSA Schedule $6,995
SUBMITTAL IN AS LOW AS 60-90 DAYS
A 5 year contract with pre-negotiated pricing for businesses, get qualified today!
Start to finish assistance from a certified GSA registration specialist to help you achieve your Medical GSA Schedule 65.
Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. has developed over the last two decades a proprietary building block package system to expeditiously produce award winning GSA applications for all current GSA schedules. Our process allows our clients to work and produce completed GSA application file packages with reduced time and energy. Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. understands that the application process is extremely difficult and infuriatingly confusing so we have re-written the process to aid and support our clients in completing the GSA application processing in just 30-60 days (Depending on the type of Schedule).
The Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. package system is supported by certified GSA processing agents who will do 98% of the heavy lifting in order to provide one on one support to aid our clients in completing the GSA application process correctly, the first time. Our Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. processing agents will work with your firm from conception to completion, and stay with you through the price negotiations and the clarification proceedings and all the way through the GSA Award Processing procedures. Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. has a 100% success rate, so as long as the information provided is true and factual, and that your company meets all of the initial GSA Schedule requirements, Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. will get your company on a GSA Schedule Award in a timely manner.
The GSA requires contract sales to exceed $25,000.00 within the first 24 months, and $25,000.00 for each succeeding 12 months to retain your contract.
We are experts in working with GSA vendors of all socioeconomic categories in order to market as well as maximize federal sales potential, and to properly administrate the requirements of the contract.
Your GSA Registration package from Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. Includes:
- Assessment of your competition.
- Determine Market Strategies.
- Position your company for the government marketplace.
- Develop a Government Marketing plan.
- Create effective government collateral, and capabilities material.
- Define your target government agencies (develop a list of government buyer contacts).
- The final step of the action plan; Implementation.
Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. can help you with all 7 steps. What makes Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. different from our competition is we not only help you develop your government marketing strategies, but we will implement them and show you how it is done. You gain peace of mind by receiving professional guidance and assurance of ongoing government outreach efforts and effective bid response. In addition, we can support your GSA administration requirements and schedule modifications.
Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. is made up of former Government Contracting Officers, Government Sales Marketing Professionals and some of the top rated consultants in the government arena. Helping companies obtain and manage their government revenue contracts is our only business.
Let us show you how to maximize government business in your core competencies as Federal Contract Advisors, Inc.. navigates the bureaucracy so you do not have to .
Call Today for a no obligation conference call to review your current government initiatives and possible government needs.
GSA Package Type
GSA Schedule Award, GSA Medical Schedule 65 Series